Matrix Hotel Stay Well Information
While the health and safety of our guests has always been a top priority, when you return to Matrix Hotel you will find that we've made a number of enhancements - from offering remote check-ins to new cleaning protocols for guest rooms, common areas and high-touch surfaces; along with new options for dining.
Is the Matrix Hotel open?
- Yes, we are open and look forward to hosting you soon.
Did anything change with Checking in & out?
- Queuing through floor decals and stanchions
- Signage throughout the lobby reminding all guests about physical distancing requirements.
- Front desks will have temporary physical barriers such as Plexiglas installed for added protection
- Hand Sanitizing Dispenser will be available in the lobby
What is the Matrix Hotels current cancellation policy?
We remain committed to offering you flexible booking and cancellation options. Given these unique circumstances we are making adjustments to booking policies:
- Government Restriction Regions. In regions affected by government-issued travel restrictions, we will continue to waive change fees or offer full cancellation with refunds.
- Existing Domestic Reservations. All reservations -non-cancellable or advanced purchase - that are scheduled for arrival before June 30, 2020, can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours prior to arrival date with proof of reasoning for cancellation.
- New Reservations, Any new reservation - even those described as non-cancellable or advance purchase - that are booked between today and June 30, 2020, can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours prior to the arrival date with proof of reasoning for cancellation.
Have your public spaces, such as your lobby, changed?
We have increased our staffing of public area attendants to support increased frequency of cleaning surfaces, with EPA approved cleaning agents. We have modified the placement of furniture to support our Social Distancing protocol and we ask all guests to leave a minimum of 6 feet of distance between one another for their protection and the protection of others. Hand Sanitizer stations are available throughout the property.
What is the Matrix Hotel doing to assist guests with staying clean and safe?
We have taken the following steps to maintain the highest level of cleanliness and hygiene:
- Our hotel teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating procedures
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning of all public areas (including the lobby, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.)
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers in all public areas.
What has the Matrix Hotel changed in regards to guest room housekeeping?
- Rigorous cleaning and sanitizing protocols will be used to clean guest rooms.
- In-room housekeeping service will not be provided during your stay.
- Additional linens, towels and toiletries are available by contacting the Front Desk.
Is the Matrix Hotels fitness center open?
The fitness center is closed.
What are my dining options at Matrix Hotel
- Hot Breakfast is complimentary and available in our new Loft106 Lounge from 6:30 - 9:30 AM on weekdays & 7:30 - 10:30 AM on weekends and holidays.
- Our new Loft106 Lounge is open on select evenings. Please call our front desk for weekly operations 7-780-429-2861
- In Room coffee makers are available
Is Matrix Hotel still offering dry cleaning and laundry services?
Yes, we do have valet laundry & dry-cleaning service available 7 days a week for our guests.
Do your guest rooms have mini refigerators?
Yes, all guest rooms have mini refrigerators are sanitized before each guests stay.
Has anything changes with Meetings & Events?
Our meetings and events team will collaborate with planners to reimagine their meetings with new meeting set ups, food service protocols and meeting specific options.
Is Matrix Hotel offering any room discounts for Essential Workers?
Yes, we are. Please contact us directly to learn more about the special rate available.
Other things I might want to know prior to arrival or during my stay?
- The Business Center is open and social distancing is required.
- The Fitness Center is closed.
- Our evening wine and cheese reception is unavailable.
Enjoy your time at the Matrix Hotel and please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your experience even better. Be well.
We look forward to seeing you soon!